- 0,70 mm thick metal frame with electrostatic powder coating.
- Stainless steel latches.
- Fixed and seamless polyurethane gasket fit for temperature changes and environmental conditions.
- Hanging bracket for easy ceiling installation
- A2 class, low-loss electronic ballast with lifetime over 50.000-hours.
- Long lamp lifetime due to hot ignition property of the ballast enabling minimum 50.000 switching cycles.
- Efficient power factor correction immune to fluctuations in grid voltage and providing constant light output.
- non-flammable connector terminal suitable for 2,5mm² crosssectioned cable installation
- 0,40 mm thick “anodized aluminum reflector” maintaining its optical properties throughout lifetime of the luminaire without yellowing or discoloration.
- IK08 standard compliant, heat and impact resistant, high transmission, clear tempered glass with film coating
- Different RAL-code electrostatic powder coating.
- Daylight sensitive photocell application.
- DALI and corridor function applications.
- Emergency lighting unit application up to 3 hours